Resting-State High-Density EEG using EGI GES 300 with 256 Channels of Healthy Elders, People with Subjective and Mild Cognitive Impairment and Alzheimer's Disease
This repository contains Matlab files including 4 samples of 15 minutes resting-state EEG recording for Alzheimer's Disease (AD), Mild Cognitive Impairment (MCI), Subjective Cognitive Decline (SCD), and Healthy Controls (HC) using the HD-EEG EGI 300 Geodesic EEG system (GES 300, CERTH-ITI, Thessaloniki, Greece) with a 256-channel HydroCel Geodesic Sensor Net (HCGSN).
In total 230 participants have been recruited from the memory and dementia clinic of the Greek Association of Alzheimer's Disease and Related Disorders (GAADRD) and the 1st Department of Neurology, U.H. AHEPA, Aristotle University of Thessaloniki, Greece.
The full dataset includes:
- Healthy Controls Elders (60+ years old): 33 participants
- Subjective Cognitive Decline: 34 participants
- Mild Cognitive Impairment: 79 participants
- Alzheimer's Disease: 48 participants
- Healthy Young (25-40 years old): 36 participants